How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy with any Energycentric service and wish to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Different ways to register your complaint
We’ll keep you up-to-date throughout the process of resolving your complaint:
- Our advisors will aim to resolve your complaint while you’re on the phone
- If that’s not possible, they will escalate your complaint for further investigation
- If our support advisor cannot resolve your complaint, you can ask to speak to a manager
- A member of our management team will call you within 36 hours with a resolution
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you have the right to take your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman
Write to us
We will contact you to let you know when we have received your complaint and will start our investigation.
Once we have reviewed your complaint, our aim is to resolve it within five working days.
If the complaint is going to take longer than expected, we will keep you up to date every step of the way on our progress. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, you have the right to take your complaint to the Ombudsman.
You can write to us at the following address:
Customer Support team
2nd Floor, Stolt-Nielsen House
1-5 Oldchurch Road
If we still can’t resolve the complaint after eight weeks, you can refer the issue to the Ombudsman Services: Energy. As long as your complaint is within their remit, they’ll investigate it free of charge
You can ask that your complaint goes to the Ombudsman Energy before the eight weeks is up. However we do have the right to insist that our process is followed if we’re taking steps to resolve your complaint and expect it to be resolved promptly. Ombudsman Services Energy can refuse to investigate your complaint if they think it’s malicious or outside their remit.